The Khayelitsha/Mitchells Plain Chapter invites you to a webinar with Shafeeka Hartley, Executive at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department.
The talk will focus on a high level account of the different business vehicles available in South Africa. In particular companies, close corporations, partnerships, trusts and co-operatives will be discussed.
Shafeeka is recognised as a recommended/leading lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2020, 2019,
- 2018 – Notable Practitioner (South Africa).
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019 – Corporate Law (South Africa)
- Who's Who Legal 2019– Mining (South Africa)
She is an admitted attorney and conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa and she has attained the following degrees:
- BA (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- BCom (Taxation) (Hons) (University of Cape Town)
Please join us for an informative talk.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.