Aligning your organisational review to a strategic roadmap
Key elements of business success – future proofing your business.
The strategic roadmap – transitioning from the current organisational state to the desired future state.
Micro Design – aligning to the strategy.
The Strategic Roadmap
- Transitioning from the current organisational state to the desired future state
- Designing the mission and vision
- Critical success factor analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Current and future state design
- Gap Analysis
- Aligning to the strategy
- Redefining functions and roles
- The operating/business model
- Business processes optimisation
- Understanding the value chain
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Successful change management
Tani is a seasoned HR Advisor with a career spanning over 20 years in mining, exploration, online marketing and financial services. She provides an HR advisory service that covers the full spectrum of the human resource lifecycle and creates environments that balance legal requirements, business functionality and company culture. She holds Bachelor of Arts, Honours Social Science and Master's in Commerce (Industrial Relations – Cum Laude) Degrees from the then University of Natal in Durban, South Africa. She also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management.
Tani successfully combines a sound theoretical background with solid practical experience and specialises in leadership and management development and in the building of key leadership skills required to flourish in today's working world. Tani works with both individuals and teams to create alignment towards organisational goals and strategic vision. Her fields of specialisation include:
- Human Capital Consulting
- Policy Formulation
- Team Building
- Leadership and Management Development
- Career Development & Progression
- Conflict Management and Mediation
- Coaching - Executive, Business and Life
- Workshop Facilitation
- Organisational Restructuring
- Creating Strong, Business Focused Teams
- The Future of Work
As CEO and Owner of Human Capital Matters (HCM), an HR consulting firm based in the southern suburbs of Cape Town, she specialises in end-to-end human resources consulting and solutions tailor made towards customer specific needs. She recently launched the HCM Academy, the learning arm of her business. The academy is the vehicle by which she transfers her years of experience, passion, real life examples of both triumph and failure into developing leadership talent. She is a content developer and instructor on the Udemy, Skillshare and Conference Speakers portals and develops and presents digital courses and webinars.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.