This session aims to help participants write better emails in the workplace.
During the session, three principles and three tips will be shared with you that will increase the chances of your emails being opened, read and understood – in the manner you want them to be understood.
During the session, you will learn:
- the importance of making the reader the central focus of your writing
- what it means to use plain language and why it is important
- what it means to be professional when writing
- how to write an effective subject line
- why tone is important and how to achieve the right one
- about the three stages of writing and how to be most effective in the third stage
"We are all writers now." If this sentiment also resonates with you, you should join this session.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.