Accounts payable and its management is a critical business process through which an entity manages its payable obligations effectively.
The object of accounts payable is to pay only business expenses, and invoices that are legitimate and accurate.
During this webinar the following topics will be discussed:
- Why is Accounts Payable important, and how it adds value to your business.
- Key Accounts Payable Controls.
- Processes, systems and procedures.
- Organisational Accounts Payable Policy.
- Year-end reporting requirements.
- Methods of ensuring consistency with your Accounts Payable functions.
- Processing Methods.
- Accounts Payable management reporting tools.
- Data Capture, workflow processes and document control management.
- Electronic invoices, purchase orders and shipping documentation.
- Transaction from initiating purchase order to completing invoice payment.
- Simplifying standard internal procedures.
- Accruals & Provisions - to effectively use methods during close-off periods.
- Streamline management reports and reducing unnecessary information.
- Year-end close-offs and the importance of a check list.
- Reconciling your Accounts Payable accounts.
- How to prevent duplicate payments.
- How to reduce unallocated payments.
- Your filing system - ensuring your information is ready for your auditors.
- Vendor information you are required to have.
- Procurement policies and procedures with overview.
Certificate of three CPD hours issued on completion of this session.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.