This webinar is designed for entrepreneurs, financial and bookkeeping staff who are responsible for calculating and submitting their company's VAT.
Topics to be discussed:
- VAT Registration and Categories.
- Accrual Basis compared to Payment Basis.
- Invoices - electronic and how to store them.
- Connected people.
- The 10-day rule.
- Time and Value of Supply.
- General Rule of VAT.
- Exceptions to the rule of VAT.
- How to fill in a VAT return. (VAT201)
- Invoices - What your invoice should look like.
Certificate of three CPD hours issued on completion of this session.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.