This webinar is designed for entrepreneurs, financial and bookkeeping staff who are responsible for calculating and submitting their company's VAT.
Topics to be discussed:
- Department of Labour: When and how to register.
- UI-8: What this form is and how it can be utilised.
- UI-19: What this form is and how it can be utilised.
- Staff Files: Relevant documents needed to be kept in staff files.
- Staff Payslips: When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information needs to be included.
- Leave: How annual leave works and how to calculate the pay out.
- Workmen's Compensation: When to register for workmen's compensation, and how it works.
- Personal Income Tax: The company's responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax.
- SETA: How to register under the application SETA and what the benefits are.
- ETI Rebate from SARS: How to qualify and what the benefits are.
- PAYE, UIF & SDL: Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
- IRP5's and IT3's: Issuing of IRP5's and IT3's and when it's required. (EMP501)
Certificate of three CPD hours issued on completion of this session.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.