The Khayelitsha/Mitchells Plain Chapter invites you to the fifth session of the Business Management series to discuss tax for Small Businesses.
- What is SARS and why pay taxes?
- How are taxes collected?
- Duty to pay VAT
- Duty to pay transfer duty
- Duty to pay income tax
- Tax payer duties
Guest Speakers profiles:
Robert Gad is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Tax department and specialises in corporate tax, share incentive schemes, private client, VAT and tax litigation.
He is Chairman of the South African Law Society's Committee on Exchange Control and Tax Matters.
Robert is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Tax (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Tax (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Tax (South Africa)
- Who's Who Legal 2019, 2016 – Corporate Tax: Controversy (South Africa)
Annalie Pinch is a Principal Associate in ENSafrica's Tax department. She specialises in corporate and international income tax, including domestic and international restructuring and inbound and outbound investments.
- BCom (Law) (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of Pretoria)
- BCom (Hons) Financial Management Sciences (Taxation) (University of Pretoria)
- MCom in Taxation (University of Pretoria)
Please join us for an educational and informative talk.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.