The Company Compliance Webinar is designed for individuals who are required to fulfil the financial administration function of a business but have no or very little understanding or knowledge of these required functions.
The latest legislation has been applied to provide up to date information to the learner!
This webinar introduces a more practical approach to the financial administration of a business - explaining all relevant documents that need to be completed and kept on file as well as the various registrations that are required and all information that needs to be stored.
You will be able to recognise and understand how to ensure your company's complete compliance with SARS, CIPC and The Department of Labour.
Once you apply all the practical information and understanding from this webinar, you will be made aware of the numerous requirements that are vital for a business.
This webinar is designed for office managers, personal assistants, administration clerks, support staff of business owners, receptionists and other financial staff that are responsible for the day to day financial administration of any business.
During the webinar the following topics will be covered:
- Department of Labour – When and How to register and for what
- UI-8 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- UI-19 – What this form is for and what to do with it
- Staff Files – Relevant documents needed to be kept in a staff file
- Staff Payslips – When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information needs to be included
- Salaries & Wages – How to calculate pro rata salaries, bonuses, leave and sick leave
- Staff Leave – How staff leave works and how to calculate unpaid leave
- Leave – How annual leave works and how to calculate a pay out
- CIPC – Annual return requirements and how to ensure that the company does not get deregistered because of failure to renew
- Personal Income Tax – The company's responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax returns
- Workmen's Compensation – When to register for Workmen's compensation and how it works.
- PAYE, UIF & SDL – Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
- IRP5's and IT3's – Issuing of IRP5's and IT3's and when they are required (EMP501)
- COVID-19 – How this impacted the workforce and how relief measures were applied and paid
Note: If you're unable to attend the live webinar on the scheduled date, you can still book and pay for the webinar – the course notes and a copy of the recording will be provided for self-study in your own time
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.