What is the cost of complaints to business? Complaints dealt with positively win over customers and enhance the survival of the organisation. Complaints are however often handled negatively and poorly with troublesome issues deflecting resources from 'real work'. Understanding how to manage complaints efficiently, handle conflict, take responsibility and deal with customers with customers professionally are the key ingredients of this practical webinar.
- Why handle complaints?
- Understanding complaints
- Sources of complaints
- Benefits and dangers of complaints
- Understanding customers (perspective, perceptions and expectations
- Dealing with and understanding their emotions
- Dealing with conflict
- Understanding the source of conflict
- Understanding the relationship between conflict and the organisation
- Professional handling of conflict
- Developing a complaint handling process
- Handling documents and turn-around time
- Capturing and responding to complaints telephonically or via email
- Taking ownership
- Understanding failures and how to avoid them
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.