- Do you know how to approach SARS?
- Do you know how to enter into an agreement for a tax reduction or writing off of outstanding taxes?
- Do you know that instalment payments can be arranged with SARS for long overdue taxes?
- Have you failed to submit returns in time, and need to lodge a Notice of Objection or Appeal?
This webinar will provide you with the required knowledge and understanding on how to complete all relevant documentation needed for submission.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- Penalties and Disputes
- Waivers of Interest and Penalties
- The current SARS practice regarding the above
Note: If you're unable to attend the live webinar on the scheduled date, you can still book and pay for the webinar – the course notes and a copy of the recording will be provided for self-study in your own time.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.