A virtual, facilitator-led course on how to have better conversations – from the
casual chat to interactions where emotions run high.
Everybody has them. They are important in relationships. They are important in the workplace. They are important in our private lives. Conversations. They come in different shapes and sizes. Some are carefree; others are high-risk. But they all impact on our lives. And they impact on our organisations.
To a large extent the quality of our conversations determines the quality of our workplace culture and the effectiveness of our organisations.
Talking to others is the most human of skills, but, sadly, we are not very skilful at it. This course will make you a whole lot better.
The course includes the following:
- activities and tasks to engage participants and embed the new learnings
- approximately 4.5 hours of input and feedback from, as well as interaction with, the facilitator
- a link to a training manual that summarises the entire course
On completion of the course participants will:
- know how to go about having difficult conversations
- know how to hold good conversations with clients
- know how to make their casual conversations more meaningful
- understand how the quality of their conversations impacts on their relationships
- know and understand how to apply the core practices at the heart of all good conversations
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.