Customer service is an integral part of every business.
It happens in many different formats - from in-person to over the telephone or via the internet.
Regardless of how customer service is delivered, soft skills are needed. Customer service soft skills are relationship-building skills.
This practical workshop highlights the importance of working through company standards and meeting customer perspectives, perceptions and expectations.
- Effective customer communication both in-house and out
- Understanding customer perspectives, perceptions and expectations
- Handling customer diversity
- Customer do's and don'ts
- Consideration towards customer disappointments,
- Problems and complaints
- Taking initiative, being pro-active and a solution thinker
- Understanding the Experience Economy
- Importance of product knowledge
- Ensuring repeat business
- Telephone and email communication
- Customer policies and procedures
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.