Did you know that laugher affects your brain chemistry which dramatically reduces your stress hormones, adrenaline and cortisol?
Stress reduction is the fastest way to boost workplace performance.
Research shows making time to laugh lowers depression, creates a positive state of mind and promotes mental wellness. Good mental health is feeling positive about ourselves and others, being able to form meaningful relationships and having the resilience to overcome challenges and adapt to change.
Participants will learn:
- The benefits of laughing for stress relief and mental well-being
- A 3-pronged approach to boost workplace productivity (mental, emotional, social health)
- Reframing techniques to flip negatives into positives
- Practical how-to tools you can use immediately
- Implementing a 'stress management & well-being strategy' for individuals and organisations
This fun and innovative training programme covers a proactive approach to maintaining good mental health – focusing on stress relief, building successful relationships, positive mindset, work-life balance, happiness boosting tips, coping skills to remain mentally strong and resilient and self-care practices as you cannot pour from an empty cup.
These skills are based on scientific evidence and produce instant results.
Bronwyn Kilroe, owner of 'Laughter Sessions' is a Team Building Specialist, TEDxLytteltonWomen Speaker, Soft Skills Facilitator and is fondly known as Cape Town's Laughter Coach.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.