The Khayelitsha/Mitchells Plain Chapter, in partnership with ENSafrica, invites you to the second session of the Forensic Series.
This session will focus on how to conduct an internal investigation.
- Recap of Part One of the Series - What are internal investigations? What are their objectives and benefits?
- Who will be conducting the internal investigation?
- What are the characteristics of a good investigator?
- Identifying and preserving data
- Using Open-source information (background checks)
- Analysing data – Procurement review, email review and financial review
- How to conduct interviews
- What is a polygraph assessment and when should it be used?
- When do you suspend an employee?
- How to conclude an investigation?
- Case Study discussion
The session will be interactive and questions from participants are encouraged.
Please join us for an invaluable event.