The Cape Chamber's Transport & Transport Infrastructure Portfolio Committee is honoured to be hosting Mr Francois Meyer – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Golden Arrow Bus Services.
In 2021 Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) celebrated 160 years of providing road based public transport to the community of Cape Town. It is uniquely positioned as one of a few private owned companies that has provided public transport services in a South African metropolitan environment.
The objective of the meeting is to provide the Chamber and business with information relating to:
- Golden Arrow's milestone of celebrating 160 years in operation;
- An overview of the current infrastructure, capacity, rates & routes;
- Identifying & overcoming current challenges;
- How Covid-19 has impacted has impacted operations;
- The impact that crime and the recent taxi violence has on operations;
- Safety and security;
- Business opportunities; and
- New Developments and Future plans
We welcome your input and engagement at the meeting.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.