The Economic & Finance Portfolio Committee is honoured to once again host the Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO) within National Treasury. Last month, a meeting was held with the OCPO, whereby it was decided that a follow-up engagement would be scheduled to address and respond to the overwhelming questions raised on Government procurement.
The objective of the meeting is to engage practically on public sector procurement issues and provide assistance and insight, where applicable.
The Speaker will also discuss the following issues, previously raised:
- Different Methods of Government Procurement;
- The outsourcing of work to a sub-contractor;
- Set time for Tender Response;
- Feedback after an unsuccessful Tender Bid;
- The Format of Tender Bidding, in light of COVID; and
- Competitive Tender Bidding for Small Business
We welcome your input and engagement at the meeting.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.