What you will learn
- What the Incoterms Rules Do.
- What the Incoterms Rules do NOT do.
- How best to incorporate the Incoterms Rules.
- Delivery, Risks and Costs in Incoterms Rules.
- Incoterms Rules and the Carrier.
- Rules for the Contract of Sale and their relationship to other contracts.
- The 11 Incoterms 2020 Rules – "Sea and Inland Waterway", and "Any Mode of Transport" – getting it right! Order within the Incoterms Rules.
- Differences between Incoterms® 2010 and 2020. Caution with variants of Incoterms Rules.
More about the facilitator Leandri du Toit.
Leandri du Toit is a seasoned professional in the field of global trade spanning across all the key areas of global supply chain management.
She has 16 years experience within International Freight Forwarding and is a skilled international trade consultant in highly specialised areas such as Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Tender Management.
Leandri is one of ONLY four ICC accredited trainers in Africa for Incoterms®️ 2020 Rules, with the International Chamber of Commerce South Africa (ICCSA).
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.