Today's organisations have to meet ever-increasing demands and expectations. In order to do this, businesses have to ensure that their administrative support team is professional, flexible, proactive and confident in their role. This practical webinar aims to motivate participants to understand the impact of their work, understand the bigger picture and make a positive & cooperative difference to both internal and external customers.
- Understanding the expectations of this position
- Importance of collaborating as a team player
- Multi-tasking and developing office systems and structures
- Attitude and self-motivation
- Being part of the solution not the problem
- Communication skills:
- Telephone, email correspondence, personal presentation, Zoom/MSTeams etiquette
- Filing and general office administration
- Dealing with conflict and problem solving
- Basic stock control
- General business etiquette
- Meeting and serving both internal and external customers
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.