This interactive course offers a practical look at issues that can either hinder or assist productivity and provides a range of tools for immediate application in the workplace.
It is designed to prepare and equip participants to maximise personal productivity within the organisation with a strong focus on time management, work-life balance, assertiveness and stress reduction.
- Work-Life Balance
- Obstacles preventing maximum personal productivity
- The components of productivity and their interdependencies
- Busy vs productive work
- The importance of proper planning
- The benefits of an effective and proactive approach to personal productivity
- Time management techniques to improve productivity
- Time management principles
- Crisis management
- Pro-active vs reactive
- Anticipation and prevention
- Assertive behaviour
- Stress Management
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.