Tax is an integrated discipline and in a business it is essential to understand the rules around tax implications leading to taxable income, to ensure that tax optimization is embedded within the company/ close corporation/ trust.
This webinar will provide both awareness and some specific tools to the taxpayer - both small and medium business owners, to enable the taxpayer to claim all legitimate deductions from their income to arrive at taxable income.
Completion of the webinar will enable the taxpayer to confidently claim business expenses incurred in the production of income and to ensure that the business is efficient in determining its taxable income.
This webinar is designed for individuals, financial staff, business owners, students or any person wanting to educate themselves on personal and company income tax who have very little to no understanding/knowledge of how it really works.
This session provides much needed insight on the Tax framework as well as the basics of tax optimization.
- 2021 Budget Highlights (2022 Tax Year)
- The Tax Framework (corporate taxpayers & individual taxpayers)
- Exempt Income
- Tax Free Investment
- Dividends Tax (S64 of the Income Tax Act)
- Tax Thresholds
Tax treatment of the varying classes of taxpayers:
- Sole Proprietors and Partnerships
- Close Corporations and PTY LTD Companies
- Micro Business – Turnover Tax
- Small Business Corporations (SBC)
- Independent Contractors
- Personal Service Providers
- Revenue Deductions
- Schedule of Wear & Tear Allowances
- Taxable Income and Accounting Income
- Working from Home
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) – the basics
- Provisional Tax – the basics
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.