The Khayelitsha/Mitchells Plain Chapter, in partnership with ENSafrica, invites you to a presentation on Property Law.
A discussion on a servitude which is a registered right that someone has over immoveable property of another;
- Servitudes and its characteristics;
- Discussion on the different types of Servitudes;
- How servitudes are terminated;
- Praedial Servitudes and the different categories of this type of servitude;
- What are Personal Servitudes?
- Discussion on the rights to a servitude holder and the restrictions that these rights place on landowners.
- Statutory and Public Servitudes
Guest Speaker: Safeera Ally
Safeera Ally is an associate in the real estate and property department at ENSafrica.
She attends to transfers, bonds, commercial property finance bonds, and commercial bond cancellations for conventional and sectional title properties.
- BCom (Law) (University of South Africa)
- LLB (University of South Africa)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
The webinar will be interactive and questions from participants are encouraged. Please join us for an invaluable event.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.