Show Up and Deliver is a practical online course that teaches participants how to prepare and deliver engaging and impactful presentations, for the real and virtual world. It is delivered in real-time over Google Meet.
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at anyone who has to speak in front of an audience, whether online, at an internal meeting or a large public gathering.
Participants will learn:
- about the qualities and characteristics of a great presenter
- about the qualities and characteristics of a great presentation
- how verbal, vocal and visual elements contribute to an impactful and effective presentation
- how to plan an impactful and effective presentation
- how to deliver a presentation that connects, engages and brings about change
- how to deal with the Q & A session
- how to deal with fear and nerves
Participants will also get the opportunity to present to a small group
The course includes the following:
- approximately 4.5 hours of input and feedback from, as well as interaction with, the facilitator
- a link to an online training manual with the key lessons from the course
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.