Stock controllers represent the pivot point of the business and control the organisation's largest asset.
Pilferage, loss, damage, incorrect paper trails and incorrect stock counts represent huge financial losses. This practical workshop endorses the need for stock and job accountability for accurate stock movement, stock takes and documentation.
- The importance of good stock control
- Understanding stock and how it affects all departments
- Responsibility and accountability
- Control of documentation
- Access to stores, assertiveness and time management
- Receiving and despatching processes
- Returns and back orders
- Storage of stock
- Standards and ethics
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.