The South Peninsula Chapter invites you to a virtual networking event with Steve Reid, Centre Manager at False Bay College, Centre for Entrepreneurship as our guest speaker this month.
Resilience is defined as "the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties and; toughness." It is used frequently in different media.
This talk will unpack what it is and, why it is necessary to grow in this attribute, and most importantly, how to grow the "muscle of resilience".
Guest speaker profile: Steve Reid
Steve has a rich history of enhancing the growth and sustainability of SMME's in the Eastern and Western Cape.
- Steve holds qualifications in three disciplines.
- He has a B.Th. and a B. Comm (Teamwork and UNISA respectively) and holds a higher diploma in Forestry (Saasveld, now NMMU).
- He holds qualifications in business coaching and mentoring from Mentors and Business Coaches International (MBCI) and through the Raizcorp guiding academy, (SFEDI accredited).
- He is also a NLP practitioner and an accredited Growth Wheel advisor.
- Steve is the Author of "Entreprenacity"
Please come and network with us.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.