This interactive webinar offers a practical look at issues that can either hinder or assist productivity and provides a range of tools for immediate application in the workplace.
It is designed to prepare and equip participants to maximise personal productivity within the organisation with a strong focus on time management, efficiency, assertiveness and stress reduction.
- Obstacles preventing maximum personal productivity
- The components of productivity and their interdependencies
- Busy vs productive work
- The importance of proper planning
- The benefits of an effective and pro-active approach to personal productivity
- Time management techniques to improve productivity
- Time management principles
- Crisis management
- Pro-active vs reactive approach
- Anticipation and prevention
- Time management linked to assertive behaviour
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.