Warehousing and distribution operations control the organisation's largest asset. This practical workshop endorses the best practices of warehousing, storage and logistic activities which include good health & safety practices, stock pilferage management, the 5 'S' standards and waste management.
- Warehousing operation policies and procedures
- Health and Safety procedures
- Warehouse planning
- Warehouse storage systems
- Principles of inventory management
- Minimum and maximum stock level ratios
- Best practices of warehousing
- Stock movement procedures; issues and despatch
- Understanding distribution centres and distribution clusters
- Principles of good house keeping
- Identification and methods of coding
- Stock pilferage management
- 5 'S' standards and waste management
- Effective communication
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.